At LifeQuest, Inc., we provide a structured environment that offers assistance in areas such as:
- Social Skills, and building positive, supportive relationships
- Money Management, and independent living needs
- Pre-Vocational skills, such as developing a positive work ethic
- Self-Care, and access to community resources
- Educational Needs and Goals
Skill-building in these areas are provided through class and instructional time, group activities and discussions, role playing, self-help videos, leadership opportunities, community outreach, and a work program.
Schedule (M-F: 8:30-2:30)
The daily schedule Monday through Thursday consists of instructional time and group activities. Fridays are oriented towards outings and activities which promote community interaction and independent living skills.
These skills will promote an increased level of independence, and help those who have had mental health-related "setbacks" to regain functioning.
230 E. 8th St. Washington, NC 27889
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:30am-2:30pm)